A lot of things have been unsettling lately.
From pictures, to comments, to things people have been telling me.
I'm trying so hard not to let hearsay get to me.
But truth be told, its starting to take its toll.
Little things that I pay attention probably feed into it. But eh.
Regardless, whats meant to be will happen.
I can't prevent someone from doing what they want.
I just hope that honesty is always in play.
I don't have time to waste or the energy to expend.
A side note, my mothers day was fucking awesome.
My kids made me the best gifts I could ever ask for.
I also got to see my grandfather. I haven't seen him in about a year or so.
So that was way past due.
I ramblin' and this has no form. But honestly its not really something that I intend for anyone
to read. Its more just a means to get shit off my chest. At the end of the day its about me and not
anyone else.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hmmm!
Post a Comment