I didn't understand cause I was hurt and cryin, my boy said " soon you'll understand, soon enough".
Its funny cause all I wanted to do was be the one. But you decided to escape, to run. You wanted to go, I was sayin stay. You decided to run with another girl, though the whole time you where feedin my soul with I love yous and more. At first I was like damn is there something wrong with me? But na...I learned that I was a good chick, who you decided to play for a good fool. Its bad when your own friends say I deserve better. That I should have left a long time ago, why didn't I know better?
Well, I can get over the fact you're walking out my world.
I'm through being the nice girl, through bein the better person cause its hard to smile when deep inside I'm hurtin. I give it to you tho you played me perfect. Had me thinkin I was the only one. I applaud you for that.
One word...karma. Although games are fun to you now, when karma comes back around the fun will end. I'd take it as a lesson learned but I've already learned about those who mislead and deceit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment