So, I've grown close to many yet distant from others. Its just how the chapters were wrote I suppose. I'm greatful for each page that's been turned because if a single page were missing I wouldn't be where I am now.
I've been very sick the past couple months in and out the hospital, basically knocking on deaths door. I've been battling a swollen throat,to the point of airway occulsion, headaches, neck stiffness, and a swollen spleen. Common sense would point to mono but the doctors couldn't accept that beings you should clinically only be able to get it once. This would be time 3 for me. Finally yesterday a test came back indicating that was the problem. I was unaware it could make a person this ill. I can walk about 5 feet maybe less and then I feel the need to rest. I've not been able to eat for sometime now and iv fluids are what gets me by. They say it typically lasts about a few months so hopefully ill get energy soon.
On another note, christmas is around the corner. So excited for the holidays. Which is then followed by the kids birthdays wooo! 6 and 9. I can't believe my oldest will be in 4th grade next year!! Time is not standing still that's for sure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment