So it all started when ,
Her: I was taking a shower
Her: I feel real good now.
Him: I want to smell you.
Him: Taste you ...
Her: I smell amazing.
Him: Bend you over and stick my tongue in your pussy.
Her: yeah that got me wet a little.
Him: Good.
Him: I want to slide my fingers inside you while suckin' on your clit.
Him: Pullin' them out & tastin' you.
Him: Spreadin' your legs apart, sinkin' my tongue deep in you, 'til your juices creep down my throat.
Him: Suck on your tits, while fingerin' you, preparin' to slide in.
Her: you paint a perfect picture.
Him: I want to make sure you're nice & wet before I enter.
Him: Makin' sure I slide in slowly, my girth stretchin' your walls.
Him: I'd pull out, watchin' your hole reclose, slappin' my dick on your clit, sendin' tingles through your body, I'd slowly slide back in, makin' you moan.
Him: Puttin' your legs on my shoulder, I'd spread your lips apart, gettin' deep inside you.
Him: Can you feel me?
Him: Leanin' over, you feel my warmth on your, my moans in your ear, turnin' your face to kiss me.
Him: I kiss you passionately, leavin' my pulsation inside you.
Him: What your hands wrapped around me, pulling me in deeper, I'd let our juices marry one another.
Him: I can feel your slow orgasm drip out and onto my balls, your tightened grip and heavier pants lets me know not to move.
Him: Feels good, doesn't it?
Him: Let me go back down and taste your cream ...
Him: Mmmm
Him: I like this ... a lot!
Him: Turn on your side, let me put one leg in between yours ...
Him: This position gives you the view to watch me as I stroke you.
Him: And hold on to me.
Him: Your pussy, red & swollen from the poundin', is ready for me to release myself in you.
Him: My pace speeds, then slows, then speeds again.
Him: I can feel my eruption getting closer ... and closer ...
Him: You feel so damn good.
Him: You whisper intently, cum in my fuckin' pussy ... I nod coherently.
Him: Almost there.
Him: You pull me in harder ... harder ...
Him: My pulsation releases my milk as I slow down, slower & slower, leaning over and kissing you, restin' inside you as you capture my jism.
Him: We look into each others eyes, whispering, I love you ... kissing the day away.
<3 The End.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Damn! That got me a lil' turned on! That was good! Who wrote that?
I wonder.
*looks @ you *
Post a Comment